1. Albie Morkel The Proteas all rounder has hit one of the longest six in the history of IPL. Playing against Deccan Chargers off Pragyan Ojha’s delivery, Morkel hit a humungous six of 125m long. He scored this in 2008 in the inaugural season of the tournament. Morkel played a valuable innings of 29 in 19 balls for CSK. CSK reached a total of 144/7 after 20 overs. Deccan Chargers chased the total down with 2 overs remaining with 7 wickets in hand.
2. Praveen Kumar Indian pacer Praveen Kumar is one of the most shocking inclusions in the list. In 2013 while playing against Mumbai Indians Praveen Kumar almost won the match for Kings XI Punjab by showing his batting skills. Praveen Kumar hit Lasith Malinga for a six over the long run. The six was 124m long. KXIP fell short of 4 runs in the end.
3. Adam Gilchrist Former wicket keeper batsmen Adam Gilchrist captained Kings XI Punjab in 2011. Gilchrist scored a century to take his team to a total of 232/2 after 20 overs. Gilchrist hit proteas pacer Charl Langeveldt for a humungous six of 122m over the mid-wicket region. KXIP eventually won the match against RCB by 111 runs. Gilchrist was the man of the match as he scored 106 runs in 55 balls with 9 sixes and 8 fours.
4. Robin UthappaUthappa was known for his aggressive batting style when playing for RCB in 2010. Uthappa hit a monstrous six of 120m off Dwayne Bravo’s delivery at the Wankhede stadium. Uthappa lifted it over the long on for a huge six. It was a straight ball to the stumps of a set batsmen and the ball disappeared in the crowd.
5. Ross Taylor New Zealand top order batsmen Ross Taylor was a part of Royal Challengers Bangalore squad in 2008 in the inaugural season of the tournament. He hit CSK bowler Jacob Oram for a huge six over the deep mid-wicket area for a 119m six. Taylor scored 53 runs off 34 deliveries which included 3 fours and 3 sixes.