In this article, we shall be talking about the Top 5 most beautiful female cricketers in the world.
1. Elysse Perry – Number 1 on this list will have to be Australian batter, Ellyse Perry. She is exceptionally talented in cricket and has also got stunning looks. She is 31 years old and due to her good looks, she also does a number of Global and Australian advertisements.
2. Dane Van Niekerk – South African cricketer Dane Van Niekerk was born in Pretoria in the year 1993 and is 28 years old. She made her International debut in 2009 and has ever since been a vital cog in the South African Women’s team.
3. Cecelia Joyce – Cecelia Joyce is an Irish Cricketer. She plays in ODI and T20I for her nation’s female cricket team and actually has a twin sister as well. Her twin sister played Test cricket for Ireland while her three brothers also served the team. She thus comes from a cricketing background. She is currently 38-years old and is a right-handed Batter.
4. Smriti Mandhana – Besides being one of the most reliable batters in the Indian Women’s Cricket Team, Smriti Mandhana is also a stunning beauty. She is one of the most beautiful female cricketers in the World and many Indian fans have a huge crush on her. She is just 25-years old and is a left-handed batter. She has a bright cricketing future ahead.
5. Sarah Taylor – Heather Knight was the former wicket-keeper of the England Women’s Team and she too is extremely beautiful. Heather Knight is known for her bold photoshoots and one of her naked photoshoot wearing wicketkeeper gloved went viral on the Internet. Heather Knight is a wicket-keeper and she was once one of the most important players in England’s Women’s Cricket setup.